| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Montes Claros in October is fairly hot at 23.7 °C (74.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly dry. Circa 110.5mm (4.4in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:43 long with an average length of 12:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Montes Claros October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Montes Claros, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Montes Claros:
- Caetite, Brazil - 325.4 kms (202.2 miles) NNE
- Espinosa, Brazil - 224.7 kms (139.6 miles) NNE
- Monte Azul, Brazil - 217.4 kms (135.1 miles) NNE
- Pedra Azul, Brazil - 286.9 kms (178.3 miles) ENE
- Aracuai, Brazil - 192.3 kms (119.5 miles) E
- Itamarandiba, Brazil - 165.9 kms (103.1 miles) SE
- Teofilo Otoni, Brazil - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) ESE
- Diamantina, Brazil - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) S
- Gov. Valadares, Brazil - 313.3 kms (194.7 miles) SE
- C. Mato Dentro, Brazil - 261.7 kms (162.6 miles) S