| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Montes Claros in August is warm at 21.2 °C (70.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.3 °C (84.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in August is 15.8 °C (28.4 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. An airy 6.6mm (0.3in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:22 long and the longest day is 11:47 long with an average length of 11:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Montes Claros August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Montes Claros, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Montes Claros:
- Caetite, Brazil - 325.4 kms (202.2 miles) NNE
- Espinosa, Brazil - 224.7 kms (139.6 miles) NNE
- Monte Azul, Brazil - 217.4 kms (135.1 miles) NNE
- Pedra Azul, Brazil - 286.9 kms (178.3 miles) ENE
- Aracuai, Brazil - 192.3 kms (119.5 miles) E
- Itamarandiba, Brazil - 165.9 kms (103.1 miles) SE
- Teofilo Otoni, Brazil - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) ESE
- Diamantina, Brazil - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) S
- Gov. Valadares, Brazil - 313.3 kms (194.7 miles) SE
- C. Mato Dentro, Brazil - 261.7 kms (162.6 miles) S